Friday, September 08, 2006

Proverbs 6 The Six Things that God Hates

In Proverbs 6 Solomon outlines many things - laziness, hanging around with riffraff and rascals and once again adultery, but the most important in my estimation are in verses 16-19:

16-19 Here are six things God hates,
and one more that he loathes with a passion:
eyes that are arrogant,
a tongue that lies, hands that murder the innocent,
a heart that hatches evil plots,
feet that race down a wicked track,
a mouth that lies under oath,
a troublemaker in the family.

Lord, may my eyes be humble, my tongue filled with your truths, may my hands do good not evil, may my heart only seek after you, may my feet do your will, may my mouth sing your praises and may I bring peace to my family. Be with them while I travel - keep them safe and keep them healthy.


Chicke Fitzgera
Chicke Fitzgerald ld

No comments: