Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Be faithful - Hang on

Hebrews 10:23 says

Hold fast the confession of our hope without waivering, for He who promised is faithful. And let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds.

Being faithful is not always easy, but it always has a reward. We need to be like the Father, who I like to call Papa God (inspired from the book the Shack by Wm. Paul Young), unwaivering, trusting Him to fulfill His promises.

I need to stand firm, with God at my side and agree with my husband Michael in faith as to our future. Prosperity, not poverty, excess, not lack. He is faithful and true to His Word. And the devil is a liar!

Lord, today I lay down my life at your throne. You are in control and totally capable to do what needs to be done in my life. I step aside, turning over the reins to you. I bind in heaven:

  • anything that would block your blessings
  • sickness and disease
  • lack of discipline
  • the spirit of fear
  • the spirit of poverty
I loose in heaven:

  • contracts for work
  • online bookings on all of our websites
  • resources
  • funding
  • retiring all of our debt and obligations
  • a new book contract
  • speaking engagements
  • discipline
  • ideas
  • philanthropy
There is such freedom in knowing that my Papa cares about EVERY aspect of my life, down to the most minute detail. May this encourage you today and stimulate you to love and good deeds. Pay it forward today!

Chicke Fitzgerald

No comments: