Tuesday, December 16, 2008

God's Gift - Our Treasure


2 Timothy 1:6 Kindle afresh the gift of God which is in you.

2 Timothy 1:14 Guard, through the Holy Spirit who dwells in us, the treasure which has been entrusted to you.

Everything we need to get through life is ours. Power, love and discipline are the tools - God's gift to us.

We don't earn gifts, they are given at the giver's pleasure. These gifts are a treasure and the Holy Spirit is their guardian in us.

I need to call on the Holy Spirit to remind me daily that I already have ALL that I need as a child of the King. I will today kindle the gifts.

Lord, thank you for power, love and discipline. They are all that I need. I accept your gift of power over sin and situation, unconditional love and discipline in all areas of my life.

Amen!

No comments: